To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Little or no room to screw..............up

I decided to slow things back down. I have been feeling tired and slightly on the dragged out side of things. Maybe I had allowed my slow runs to get too fast (even though they were still really slow). Maybe I was inching up my daily running time on my recovery days (Yes, I was!). So today I went out in the morning and drifted for 50 minutes and kept the effort really easy...easy...easy.

I am realizing that at age 64 there is little or no room for screwing up. I am already playing with the five days a week fire. That and my hard workout are enough for now.

Ran into Ohio at the track. My pace was so slow that we were able to have a brief but detailed conversation about the NBA finals as I went by.

No comments: