To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

70 minutes & Alternative Lacing

Ran the usual 10 minutes around the neighborhood and then drove to WVC and ran another 60 minutes with Danny. The weather continues to be perfect. 60's in the morning, little or no wind and sunshine throughout. It's great to be in California.

My right instep has been bothering me but I have been tending to it and it didn't cause any issues during the run. Later on, after breakfast, Danny showed me how to lace my shoes so that they don't press down on the foot. So anyway, the foot is holding together and all is good.

The method that Danny showed me was the one on the right for high arches (even though I don't have high arches).

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiR1EBN6B25H7I98cEekwjPbwBh7hwxs22cQe6qlSVakNt9UP5gCa4Eg2AkGfeZo79_6sGYgO2uc81dVAmosmhhrX4P9-_T3gTWrRuzUgYMnSKcllLkSBztW2uM2QVACBGxq17L6A/s1600/ea4011_lacing.gif

No comments: