To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rockets!

I ran the obligatory ten minutes around the neighborhood before driving over to Forbes to meet Jake. We had a decent run covering the first loop in the mid 27's and the second one in the low 23's. I did some extra jogging around to make the day's effort 66 minutes. My legs were tired from Sunday and I felt it but not enough to "slow" me down. I didn't feel beat up afterward. Walked to the Southern Kitchen for breakfast. Stuck with Oatmeal with a sprinkling of raisins. Got to catch up with Orchid who had a baby last spring and is trying to lose that last 20 pounds.

We walked over to Athletic Performance after breakfast and I bought a pair of racing shoes for 800 meters. Stayed away from spikes. The shoes, Adidas Rockets are fairly light. I'll try them out in the next week during a rep workout.



No comments: