To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Club Workout

I ran the neighborhood this morning and then continued over at the club workout figuring I would go for about an hour total. Instead I got drafted onto a club workout relay team but intelligently decided to keep the pace pedestrian. I was expected to run .66 miles 4 times. Walt put me down for 6 minutes a loop. That was a 9 minute pace. I hooked up with Tim Riley who was on another team and we ran together. I pretty much kept to pace. In between loops I jogged around burning calories. After the workout I did a campus loop and topped out at 70 minutes.

I run most of my easy days at a 10-11 minute pace but I do admit that a 9 pace not only felt easy but felt good. I know this doesn't seem very fast but age graded, my pace for the loops was under a 7 minute mile back in the day.

No comments: