To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Endless Loops of the Track

The club workout Saturday morning was 200's, a workout I generally try to stay away from. As near as we can tell, the greatest number of runners injured during club runs, takes place when participating in either the 200's or 300's (a.k.a. the killer-diller workout). Anyway I showed up and ran around the campus and then joined Tom for a seemingly endless and continuous loop of the track while the workout took place. I ended up with 61 minutes (including ten minutes in my neighborhood....as usual).

The crowd was small. Many runners were on the other side of the mountains on the University of California at Santa Cruz Campus. This is usually the first XC race of the season. The "crowd" at breakfast was small too.






No comments: