To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Diet-Legs 70

I had diet-legs this morning as I ran 70 minutes. Whenever I return to trying to drop a few pounds, I can feel the lack of that extra oomph. Of course slowing down (even further) was the only option.

I got through the run okay and even took time to inspect the De Anza track which still remained untouched. "The Walker" finally said those ominous words. "Maybe they won't do it." Of course after seeing the bleachers at Los Gatos High finally getting torn down just before school starts, I have no doubt that when the time comes (and if the money is still there) the track and surroundings will be ripped asunder. The plan at Los Gatos is to use temporary bleachers. There is no temporary track or football field for De Anza. Every game will be an away game until the new track is finished.

No comments: