To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Head Cold????

I guess it's that time of year. I either have had a savage allergy attack or I have a mild head old. Not sure which. In any case I took Thursday off. I actually feel decent but I have that stuffy and runny nose I usually get when I do come down with something. Oh well, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

It doesn't hurt to just bag it for a couple of days.

My 800 meter training has been impacted. Two weeks away from any quality workouts because of the hammie and now this. The good news is that the hamstring feels great. The head cold seems to be on the mend. The cold is passing through more like a quick moving summer storm than a defiant and stubborn weather front.

No comments: