To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, January 12, 2012

80 minutes

Got out early to do ten minutes of shake down running around my house. Then I drove over to West Valley and ran another seventy minutes! Tom and Danny ran most of this part with me. Danny was recovering from Wednesday evening's 12 x 400 so he was hanging on throughout the workout. I was Mr. Low Energy. Tom had mercy on us both and kept the pace slow.

The weather was perfect IF YOU WERE AN ESKIMO!. Mid 30's and cold to the bone. Even with my tights on my legs felt knotty.

Breakfast tasted great. Buckwheat pancakes and coffee. Jake showed. Poor guy is still having calf issues. He is learning the lessons I had crammed down my gullet in 2008.

I could easily take a nap but several afternoon appointments beckon.

No comments: