To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, January 21, 2012

The ART of recovery

I walked again today. I waiting until early afternoon because it was raining in the morning. I went out for an hour. It was alternately sunny, cloudy and windy. Sometimes all three. I threw in a dozen or so ten second jogs along the way because guys like me can't help testing to see if my calf is feeling better. As it turned out, the calf does not bother me but with calf heart attacks that's the way it is. Everything feels great and then suddenly...OUCH!

I am also reading like crazy about active release technique (ART). I know now I can't just run. I have to work the calf. I figure between ART and deep tissue massage I might have a chance of getting back to training.

No comments: