To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Deep Tissue

I walked and ran for an hour over at WVC. it was warmer in the morning so I was gradually able to discard my down jacket, ski cap and even my gloves.

I did straightaways for over forty minutes of my workout. The calf felt tight but no pain. Afterward Danny and I went up to Tarrs for our monthly adjustment but while Danny did his walk around I went in for a calf massage. {{{deep tissue}}}

I was pretty sore after it was over but also strangely relaxed. The masseuse told me that she could feel some good size knots in and around the calf muscle. Once those are worked out I can begin to run normally and maybe even get back on the 800 meter horse.

Four hours later and the calf feels much better. Going back in next week.

No comments: