To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, January 05, 2012

We're Retired

I did the usual 70 minute run. Most of it was over at WVC with Tom and Danny. Not sure of the temps but it was definitely cold when we started out. Sunny but cold.  Tom and I got in a tennis court loop before Danny showed up. Madelyn rode over with him. She got out of the car and kept saying (jokingly) "We're retired."  So I asked Danny if that the was the reason they were late.

Anyway, we had a good laugh about it.

Breakfast afterwards. I seem to be on a blueberry pancake jag.

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjYSxRJVDAH07BMk1BgnTzhh6pmvbzningj9uaqy1y8FayYoEVwRnAiYAv0_gUYYmjA70QyLGs-Fs4Sn-64HFjXt99_0JoSfztEbUYxREWzsJT1vRJkXuyHfxCBkxFDPNF1uFK9/s320/Retired+Warning.jpg

No comments: