To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dreadmill Run

80 minutes today. Whoopee!

I ran and walked 60 minutes this morning with Danny and Tom. I mostly ran but I have to admit, I like those walking breaks especially the day after getting deep tissue massage. My legs were sore.

In the afternoon I finally returned to the gym and did 20 minutes on the treadmill. First treadmill run in years. I think the last time was during a stress test. Hmmmm. 18 years ago. I was 50.

It was a strange feeling. The belt moves and you either stay up or fall off.  I set the speed for around a 9 pace which is faster than I run on the roads. It was ( sad to say ) challenging but not too tough. For now it's the dreadmill or nothing because the elliptical seems to hurt my back.

No comments: