To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

My back is back!

My back is back. Not sure exactly was is causing my back to go out but it is out. I can run and walk but the transition from bed or couch to standing is no fun. Popping ibuprofen. That's not good either.
I have a suspicion that the elliptical is causing the issue. I plan to stand down on doing it for a week or two and see hat happens.

In any case as I said, I am okay once I am walking or running. Today I ran for an hour on massaged legs and then went to lunch at Tom's with Bob which was another hour round trip. So two hours of action. By the time I got home I was tired enough so that I did not walk Lucy....guilt...guilt...

I'll make sure she gets a good walk on Wednesday. Early too. Supposed to be warm.


No comments: