To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

13:25

Showed up to run with Jake at WVC. Jake still beat up. I was tired too but feeling better. We warmed up for 3 miles and I ran 3200 meters in 13:25 which is my fastest yet on this program. The splits were negative. I ran 6:46-6:39. I was able to complete the workout but did not feel strong. Jake ran 6 laps and dropped out again. I wish I could help him but he has run himself into the ground again (DEEP...DEEP...into the ground) which is something I have done now and then in the past.

We warmed down around campus after the trial. We skipped the 100's and as a result I did not bury myself.

Jake is heading off to Texas for four weeks so I am on my own. He left me some wise words.

"Don't change anything."

In the evening I came back to the track and ran another 3 miles. My legs were a bit stiff from the morning workout but they loosened up. I was thinking that this would be a good time to add in those lost 100's but then thought better of it.

10 mile day

No comments: