To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, May 05, 2007

IN-DI-GES-TION

I went over to WVC, warmed up for 3 miles with the club and then ran 5 miles by my lonesome for 8 total.

I had that IN-DI-GES-TION feeling again. So it's either the coffee or the banana I had before I ran. Or maybe it is the niacin I have been taking. Something different is kicking this off. I was able to run through it and it quickly went away. So now I experiment and stop taking things. First the banana, then the niacin and if that doesn't work and finally (gasp) the coffee.

Jake showed up at breakfast. He said he ran hard the day after our Wednesday run and is now paying the price for it. I actually felt very good today. I kept pushing my HR up because it was easily staying in the 130's. I was down in the low 8's as I grazed the edeges of 140-142 BPM's. My legs felt good so regardless of my stomach problems and a continuing stiff neck (but seemingly getting better) my running legs feel pretty good.

No comments: