To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, May 25, 2007

S-L-O-W

75 minutes of pure s-l-o-w as I could go running starting at just past 8 AM. I drifted over to the college via the long way (Jollyman Park) alternately running on all of my favorite surfaces. Concrete, Trail and track. Samurai Runner and I introduced ourselves. He told me he runs 5 miles a day (on the track). Geisha-Woman (except I think she is Chinese) does not make eye contact with anyone she does not know. I will give it to her though. She runs, skips rope and then grunts through a series of belly busters and push-ups. Her grunting sounds like the last part of sex so at least I know what she sounds like when she is on the verge of having an orgasm. It's a nice additional touch.

No comments: