To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, May 28, 2007

The Railroad Track World

I ran early. The railroad track world seemed deserted. I did my 9 miler keeping the pace easy throughout the whole run. I felt the pull of the college track but decided to get myself 45 minutes out and away from the house so that it would take close to that time to get back.

Very nice morning. Slight breeze going on. Not hot at all. The mild weather is great but it can't last. It has to get HOT eventually.

I was glad I took Sunday off. While I would not go so far as to say I felt like Mr. Wonderful, I did feel stronger as the run went along. I now know (as I did before) that I needed to get away from doing 4 days in a row. The problem of raising my mileage is still there. What I know in spades, is that it has to be done in 4 days. I need the other days off. So, I either extend my runs or double. I am not so sure I want to do either. I just want my time trials to get faster over time. So whatever it takes to do that.

No comments: