To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The 5 miler That Wasn't






It was already becoming warm as I hit the road at a little past 8:30 AM. I kept my HR down under 140 most of the way but on the way back picked it up a bit glancing at the watch and thinking, "Wow! I haven't run a 5 miler this quick in years."

SENIOR MOMENT!

SENIOR MOMENT!

It took another half minute to realize that I was running a 4 miler, not a 5 miler.

So much for the fastest in years training run.

Anyway on the mundane side, the woman in the picture is Paris Hilton's mother Kathy. She was 22 when she had Paris in 1981. So now she crawling towards 50

Someone wrote:

Ever wondered where Paris Hilton got her strong moral fiber? I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I suspect it may have come from her mother. The folks at ohnotheydidn't have some images of Kathy Hilton shaking her breasts in a see through shirt with her daughter Nicky Hilton in the background. Paris is nowhere to be seen, but I can only assume she's standing somewhere off camera, helping out the homeless and not being filmed having sex.

Why do not rich people hate rich people? There have always been folks like this around. Some of them have even ruled great empires. Cleopatra loved to party.
I wouldn't stow Paris Hilton away in some dank jail cell where she would be hidden away from public view. I would have her clean garbage every weekend on the side of freeways like the rest of us. Give her the reflective vest and let her go at it. We need her as badly as she needs us. She needs us to pay attention to her and we seem to have a sickening need to pay her that very attention she so craves.

No comments: