To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Dogmeat

I ran with the club this morning at WVC. I did the warmup and then some, the workout (stayed in the back with the dogmeat runners) and then ran around the college. All in all maybe 8.5 to 9 miles total.

Jim Howe told me that he has been reading my blog now and then.

6:18!
he said pointing his finger at me.

I was straight up with him. If I can drop the time of that trial closer to 6 minutes maybe I will try a race or a club run. Then there is the 2 miler. Got to get that down too. I have to see it.

Jake was at breakfast. He is pretty beat up between the very high mileage and the cold he is battling. I would have taken a 5-7 days off but Jake has run right through it. I would rather run too but my body won't tolerate it and recovery is slow. If I take the time off I come back faster.

No comments: