To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Cold

I got up early and did by 10 minutes of walking followed 20 minutes of 35-25. Everything felt fine but my "node"...uh err...nose. Seems I have a slow moving and mild but annoying cold again. Second in two months. I thought that it was allergies but it is beginning to behave just like a virus. I think I am overexposed from being back at work full time again.

Anyway, I guess I am going through the toughening up phase.

Usually I stop running or exercising but I may just keep on going through this one and chance it. I am not doing anything that hard anyway. We'll see. I will take it day by day.

If this were a storm I would characterize it as slow moving, not alot of wind and just a steady, light rain.

No comments: