To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, March 09, 2009

Strange Dream








A very strange dream last night.

I dreamed I had quit work again. One of the women at work came to see me at home. She reclined on my bed rather seductively as we talked. Later on after she had left I decided to walk to work and see what was going on. On the way I saw Will Ferrell in a flashy red car popping wheelies and flexing his biceps. For some reason we knew each other. He gave me a thumbs up and I returned the salute.

I got to work. Priscilla showed me a hate letter from Imani signed Imani, the knife . Next to the signature was a crudely drawn picture of a knife blade.

I told her that the letter concerned me. She should go talk to Bill. She agreed and stood up to go find him. As we came out of her office Bill whizzed by mumbling to himself that he had to get to an appointment. He came down the hall several times. He reminded me of the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland.

I'm late. I'm late....

I decided to leave.

"If you need me," I said, "Call me. I can come back."

Then I woke up.

No comments: