To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Is The Pope Catholic?

I finally had to route Right Wing Dave to the trash bin on my email. He seemed to have an overwhelming need for victories over his friends. Usually a sign of great weakness. The old lion must kill even if is members of his own pride (or something like that).

So no more emails from him. I am gulched as far as he is concerned.

I went out early and walked the requisite 10 minutes before doing another 20 minutes of 30-30. Then I took Amber out for a walk around the neighborhood before heading over to join my club for breakfast.

I didn;t mention it but I talked to the publisher on Wednesday. The editor is interested in my Lawrence book but asked if I would be willing to do it as a leadership book. Is the Pope Catholic? In reality this was my passion around the subject in the first place. I just need to figure out how to make it different and compelling.

It doesn't guarantee a book deal but it does put me on the beach and that is the first step.

No comments: