To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, March 06, 2009

I Will Not Stop The Motor Of The World

I ran 20 minutes yesterday alternating 30 seconds walk with 30 or running. So 30-30. The right calf held up fine. I plan to keep doing this for the next several weeks to hopefully stabilize. Then I work my way up.

More communication with right wing Dave. It bothers him that I won't affiliate with the political right. It bothers him that I am all over the place on my values (his point of view). I always have liked restaurant menu's with plenty of choices. I do tend to vary my position. It is part of my life strategy. I remember this driving long neck Don crazy back in the 1970's.

I guess I haven't changed.

Change or die, they say.

Change comes to you whether you seek it or not. I have tried to stay ahead of the curve on that one but change catches all unawares eventually. And you even have to accept that.

I am not John Galt. I will not the stop the motor of the world even though I get that too and have stopped a few engines in my time. I will change the game though. I will shift and find my own way. When things got crowded for Daniel Boone he would move further west. He didn't try to force settlers to move away to give him "room" to live his life. He simply moved west.

No comments: