To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Nine for mortal men doomed to die

Three rings for the elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for mortal men doomed to die,
One for the dark lord on his dark throne
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie.


I may have one of the rings of power. I can be invisible if I want. I have a way of not being noticed. Of slipping in and out of a room without drawing attention to myself. I have always had it if I wanted to draw upon that power. I am not immortal. Maybe young looking for my age but that is no magic.

Since, at present, there is no Dark Lord to attempt to control me through my ring, I roam free for the time being.

No comments: