To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, March 30, 2009

Went for it

I went for it today. I ran 45 minutes very slowly and non stop (well a bathroom stop, perhaps). I also threw in 4 x 100 in 20 seconds on average. The 100's were easy to carry off. No strain at all.

My achilles felt fine. I hate to say it but putting the heel lifts back in my street shoes seem to have alleviated the tightness.

This evening Sue and I went to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner. It was fairly dead for a Monday night but towards the end of the dinner three E-staff's trooped in from different companies. Obviously it was BOD (Board of Director) meeting time. End of the quarter and all of that. One team raided their glasses to the toast "One Team" or all for one and one for all as long as it is me. Gag me with a spoon!

I always prefer the Inner Circle over the BOD but then that's me.

No comments: