To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

55 minutes for putting one foot in front of the other

I got out early this morning and ran 55 minutes (again). Nothing unusual about the run. Just putting one foot in front of the other. Mr. 7:30 pace was at the track (That use to be a really easy day back when...). He grooves around the circuit lapping me regularly and this is not helped by the fact that I do big loops. I hardly ever walk the short hill anymore.

The cool morning continue.

Had lunch with Susan today, a colleague from my days at Sun. She is interested in the too long still open HR Director at Guidewire. It all came back in a rush. It was just about a year ago that I got roped into spending 3 months of my life at the personnel factory.

No comments: