To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Business Meeting Run

This morning I combined my 55 minute run with a work related conference call. It was a nice distraction. The time went by in a flash (or so it seemed). I can't tell you what the call was about because if you knew I would have to send you to Siberia or worse, Fresno. Given that these meetings may become a regular thing, I may have to get used to not remembering the experience of my Tuesday morning runs.

I do remember vaguely running over to the local college track and circling the big loops several times. I believe there were other folks out there. Maybe even an early morning, summer golf class on the astro turf of the soccer field. It all blurs into insignificance next to the droning words of THE MEETING.

My legs felt OK even though the pace was little more than a crawl. But if this is what it takes for the age group, wannabe, world class miler to recover then so be it.

No comments: