To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I know every line

I did not sleep well last night. Visions of people who had lost their jobs ranged through my consciousness. This RIF did not go quietly into the night. Finally fell off very late. Must have slept some because I actually woke up this morning about 15 minutes ahead of the alarm. Sleep...Wake. So must have slept.

Coffee (Big Mug)

Let Amber out

Go run 55 minutes and I am surprised at how good I feel.

Faint impression of a PE Class sitting quietly up in the stands down the back stretch waiting for an instructor to show up.

Asian girl stretching after her run. She really works the crowd (if there was one). Very limber. I know every line of her body and I am hardly paying attention.

No comments: