To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

AT run

Forbes Mill day. I ran 6 minutes in and around the neighborhood just to shake things out. Then I drove over to Forbes to meet up with a much beat up and tired Jake. We really slow jogged the first loop in just under 30 minutes. Jake is weighing in about 10 pounds more the usual and this along with his "mike" workouts have killed off his legs. On the other hand, wimpy me, running as slow as I can stand it, felt pretty good. I ran the second loop as an AT effort, reaching the top in 11 flat and coming back down in 9:55. I ran with the HRM and worked my heart rate up to 85% going up (it seemed to take a long time) and then grooved it at 88-90% coming back down.

I hit 20:55 which was just under my hoped for goal of breaking 21 minutes.

Rounded off my 6 + 30 + 21 equals 57 minutes.


This is where I turn around. Just beyond is the trail up to the dam.
http://www.finchester.org/dogs/dog_diary/uploaded_images/PA170020LosGatosCreekTrailX-731269.JPG

No comments: