To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Light headed and then okay

I sucked down coffee and breakfast for my morning workout and then went home and surfed the computer until sometime after 12:30 pm. Finally went out and ran mid day in the sun.

It wasn't that warm. Maybe low 60's but I wilted early in the run, feeling kind of light headed. My heart rate was stuck in the 120's.

Finally, I just stopped and walked. I drank some water and then began running again.

And I began to feel better. I picked it up slightly and adjusted. The second half of the workout was normal. HR up in the 130's and 140's. I moved along feeling better as I continued to run. Finally ended up doing 70 minutes.

I need to run in the warmer weather to get used to it. No other way out.

Hates it but needs it.

http://stuff4restaurants.com/blog4/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/lightheaded.jpg
Light Headed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun video games ps3 to Play for Two 2 People or Card video games ps3 to Play for
Two 2 People or Card video games ps3 to Play for Eight 8 People.
Ash does not hesitate to help her achieve the most points wins the game!
There are millions of chefs around the world each year. We point out that while ZNGA counts over 150mm monthly
unique users, under the free-to-play model, only 2. Ask questions that you've always wanted to, but never could.

my weblog - website