To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Back at it again

I took three days off. I was at a client off site for two of those days which began early and ran late. I just decided not to run and try to get myself rested. So today was my first workout since Tuesday. Even then, I  put it off to after mid day and didn't get out the door until around 12:40 and ran for 65 minutes. I ran my normal course over to the college and ran super loops focusing on repetitions of the par course hill at the West end of the track. It was around 50 degrees and the sun played hide and seek behind a layer of cloud cover. The run was unremarkable. But I wasn't drag-assing and my "tired cough" seemed to have gone away. No complaints.

There were a few walkers on the track and one runner who was heavy breathing as he bled along the outside lane. There was also a plump chick who was alternately walking and running and fighting the battle of the bulge. Sort of cute in her own way but getting that middle aged spread in her lower body. Not fat but no longer thin.

http://tempesthole.com/images/blog/full/big_butt_girl.jpg

No comments: