To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Why am I waking up so early?

I woke up way too early. 4:30 AM, I think. I lay in bed until around 5:45 and finally got up and made coffee. I took it slow finally jogging the neighborhood for an 8 minute shakedown run. Then over to Forbes to meet Jake. I jogged around another 3 minutes trying to stay warm. It seemed like it was in the low 30's. Jake and I ran the first loop in 27:36. 15:00 going up and 12:36 coming back down. I did the second loop alone getting up there in 13:01 and then heading back down in 10:07. I hitched a ride with some younger guy who was setting a hard pace. I passed him, he came back on me and I finally hung on to him and let him lead until he got tired. We finally ran in together with him cutting off at the ramp. I thanked him for the ride and ran the last section back to Forbes.

Why am I waking up so early? Sleep has been a problem. My take is that the diet has me running around with a "I'm tired cough" and is affecting my sleep. Can a cold be far behind?

My resolution is that I am going to back off on the calorie counting for right now.


The top of the ramp

No comments: