To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, January 24, 2011

Strong throughout

Ran early again. Out by 8:15 am. There seems to be no 10 am run in my life these days.

Headed over to the college after running a loop in the neighborhood.  Nice and cool. It took about 20-25 minutes to get my HR up into the high 130's and low 140's. I ran my usual super loops at the college. Boring, I know but for some reason I like it. I kept working my HR up towards 148 as I went along. Sort of a mini progression run. It wasn't that hard. If I backed off my HR dropped easily.

I was out about 65 minutes and felt strong throughout. Don't ask me what my mileage was. It was 65 minutes and that's all my body needs to know most days.
http://www.danheller.com/images/California/Marin/BodegaBay/man-running-on-wide-beach-1-big.jpg
The Perfect Run. I just don't know where it is.

No comments: