To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK Day Run

Thick fog this morning. Kept things cold and damp. I went out before 9 am and ran for an hour at what was mostly a low HR. MLK day so little school traffic. College was empty of studentia. Ran some super loops and picked it up going back. Worked my HR into the 140's. It flickered at 147-48 and I certainly was not laboring at all. It's probably the cool weather but my HR does not jump up and say, "Wow, you are really tired and we need to slow down."

Drove over highway 17 for lunch with a colleague at the Crows Nest in Santa Cruz. Had a great time. The fog burned off once I passed the summit and the ocean side was sunny, t-shirt weather. I had truly died and gone to heaven.
http://www.pacheco-family.net/2007/02_California-Visit-Mom/crows%20nest%20restaurant%20in%20Santa%20Cruz%20California.JPG
Crows Nest, Santa Cruz

No comments: