To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007

I waited to go out this morning until 9:30. The sun was up and warming things. I went out dressed to the T's. Double top, gloves and tights with a hat. I might have overdone it. I kept passing the new year's resolution runners (meaning that after the first rain I won't see them again) wearing t-shirts and shorts. It is easy to spot them. They always have the latest gear on and new shoes. This time next year they will still be new.

I mostly kept my HR in the 140-150 range and drifted around Cupertino for 90 minutes. I started very slow and felt best in the middle of the run but faded somewhat later on (are carbs that important????). The mantra kept playing towards the end.

I am slow...

I could walk...

The universe doesn't care about either of the above.

Keep running (every other day).

When I arrived back home, I sucked down water and ate a big bowl of oatmeal with raisens. The shower could wait.

No comments: