To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, January 26, 2007

40 minutes easy


I went out mid morning and sucked it up with a 40 minute easy jog. I instinctively meandered over to the the DeAnza track without thinking about what PE class might be blocking the route. There was a class straddling the track after all but only the first 3-4 lanes so the rest was free for us joggers. Ultra thin Asian woman was there jogging, stretching and jump roping. She always seems to be there. Her life is on the track or at least in my world it is. She wears knee length tights, some sort of colorful hi-tech top and usually a hat which covers her ultra short hair. I usually run faster than she does but I have noticed that lately I do not catch up with her as easily as I once did. More aging no doubt.

No comments: