To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, January 27, 2007

More Time In The Gray Zone

This morning I ran 3 plus slow miles with the club warmup crew and then ran another mile while waiting for the 5K on the track to get going. I got distracted talking to Ken Noel and ended up running 12 laps at just under an 8 minute pace (which is really in the grey zone for me) while the rain pitter pattered on the track, on the runners and on my semi cold, turning to cement, hands. Afterwards I ran another 8 laps chatting with Jim Howe who ran 19:48 in less that optimal conditions as a 60 year old.

It was kind of freeing. No HRM and no set idea of how fast or slow I would run. This also meant no 3 mile AT run but the idea of it seemed to slip away easily telling me that I really didn't want to do it after all.

9 miles all totaled

No comments: