To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, January 22, 2007

80 minutes and a cloud of sunshine

80 minutes on the roads today. I kept my HR in the 140-150 range and felt really decent the whole way. The weather was spectacular. Sunny and cloudless. Very little wind. I was originally going to run 8 x 800 at 75% at DeAnza but opted not to run that workout. I wanted to really......But the track was in use by a P.E. Class that was stretched across all 9 lanes doing exercises. When I asked for one lane to run on I was told by the instructor that she intended to use the WHOLE track. I sucked it in and decided not to make an incident of it. Shades of 1986 (that is another story for another day). I decided she could have her track for one hour. It is mine the other 23 hours anyway.

Don't they ever change?

I may run the 5K on the West Valley College track Saturday as an AT run. Not sure yet. I plan to make that call later this week.

No comments: