To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Progression Run


Maybe this was not smart but I ran a progression workout up on the up and back out of Forbes Mill.

The first loop was 23:20. I then ran over to the high school track and back to sync up with Jake who started After me. The second was 22:51 with Jake. The last was 21:41. Jake trailed me in but not by much.

I felt strong throughout.

Jake locked his key in his car so I lent him a dry shirt and we and had breakfast. Then I drove him up to his house where he found the key in his running shorts where he had put the key in the first place. He had been wearing them all the time. It had occurred to me to ask him if he had checked the key pocket in his shorts but my lactate addled brain didn't hang on to the thought long enough to actually bring it up. Well, at least I got to see his house. The picture above is where Soda Springs Road forks to the right. Jake's house is in that direction.

No comments: