To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, February 19, 2009

30 minutes

I finally crossed the 30 minute barrier today at lunch. It was way too sunny and nice (nice) to stay in at lunch so I got myself out there.

The run was only remarkable in the sense that I actually felt pretty good while running a classic out and back.

If you run out for 15 minutes then it's gonna take 15 minutes to get back. Duh!

Some guy dogged on my way out breathing like a choo choo train. I eventually was passed by him, caught him again and then he picked it up and dusted me off.

So this is sort of it for now. 30-35 minutes 4-5 times a week. The next step is to add in 50-100 meter striders once a week. I will eventually build up one run a week heading towards an hour give or take. The rest of my running days will be short and cute.

No comments: