To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Yen & Jan R.

To burn some calories. That was the question. At lunch, I ran 8 minutes and walked another 42 to stir fry 350 calories. Probably not enough to cover the ice cream I had tonight after dinner. I usually can avoid stuff like that but I had a yen for it and the yen won.

So the question is (on a new topic now) is the Jan R. who supposedly lives in Daly City (Google says she does) the Jan I went to high school with and was supposed to call way back in the mid 1970's but lost her phone number and never followed up.

And why would I care?

And why would she care?

Well for one shallow thing, she was a cheerleader in high school.

For another thing, I owe her an apology.

I have a way of making people care (even if they don't really).

It probably isn't her anyway. I had heard she moved back east, got married and now goes under her married name.

No comments: