To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jog Walk

It's going to start raining again so the sky was the color of lead. The sun pierced the gray canopy with slanting shafts of light and things warmed up nicely.

I walked Amber in the mid afternoon and then went on by myself doing 77 minutes. On the way I dropped headed over to the college and spent 20 minutes on the track jogging 50 meters, walking 50 meters. Not precisely the way my friend Brian recommended that I do my comeback. I walked too much before (the recommendation was 10 minutes of walking and 20 minutes of jog-walk but it felt good to get outside and sweat a bit.

Danny ran a 5:18, 1500 meter today at a corporate meet. The equivalent of a 5:42 mile. His fastest in several years.

No comments: