To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, February 23, 2009

Shrugging



Email to my conservative, right wing "friend".

We would do better to be less political adversaries and become allies on ways that we can "Galt's Gulch" the system. In the end we both want self reliance and self determination and less government interference in our lives. We can't always control which party is in power but we can control our response to it.

I think with our two creative minds we could brainstorm this over lunches and dinners and figure out how to do a better job of "Shrugging" (as in Atlas Shrugged).

I was wondering if you were interested.

The system, as it exists now politically pits us against each other and the system is winning. If we can rise above political parties and useless debate we have a chance.

There is another way. We can shrug and become urban warriors.

No comments: