To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lawrence Book


Not another book, Ali!


The Lawrence of Arabia For Dummies Proposal is with Wiley. Bert was kind enough to forward my "white paper" to the chairman who is passing it down to someone who will either accept or reject the idea. The Dummies website is very specific. They like proposals for books to go through literary agents, a step I was not aware of.

Te book idea has merit but the rejection will come because of one or more of the following reasons.

1. I am unknown to them

2. I didn't go through their process

3. The book idea doesn't interest them

4. All of the above

If it gets accepted because they find it compelling, then I will be committed to writing a 350-400 page book. Evenings and weekends for the next 6 months but frankly I am up for it.

No comments: