To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Big Day On The Track

4 miles in the AM and 8 miles in the evening. It seemed that I was on the track forever. 2 mile warmup some strides and then 24 laps (or 6 miles) with 200 hard and 200 easy.

I hit 45 seconds on almost all of them. It was like clockwork. A few in 44 and a few in 46 but moslty 45..45...45...45.....and so on.

I never pushed but just ran. Strangely still too fast.

Anway it was tough on my body. My legs never tired but my hips and hamstrings tightended up towards the end but I relaxed through it.

We'll see what I feel like on Thursday.

When I do workouts like this I realize why I wasn't ready to race (not really).

Next week I may do a time trial and then go to 12 x 400 the week after.

No comments: