To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Return to the Sunnyvale Baylands

On Friday I ran 2 x 4 miles. The first run was early in the morning. It was cold. Maybe in the high 30's. The second run was at lunch time out in Sunnyvale Baylands Park. It was in the mid 50's with a slight breeze.

This is the park I used to run from back in my Transmeta days (1998-2002). It hadn't changed much. I ran one of my old courses and pretty much hit the same intermediate times that I hit back 6-7 years ago. My HRM stayed in the 140-145 range.

My legs were tired from Wednesday's speedwork. But then Wednesday i was tired from my Monday long run. Of course Monday I was still recovering from my Saturday speed workout. I can't let this become the a trend. I slept in Saturday (well not that late but 7 am is late for me) and didn't run. I needed the extra rest. I just went to breakfast with the club.

I plan to run a 5K dolphin run on Sunday up in Golden Gate Park with enough miles including the warmup and warmdown to make it around 7 miles. That will give me a 35 mile week.

No comments: