To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, October 02, 2006

70 minutes

Another good night of sleep. I was out by 8:30 AM running for about 70 minutes. It was cool and overcast so I had to drive the pace to get up in my HR range.

It may rain this week so that will be a big change. My railroad track route muddies up and can be rather nasty once it gets soaked. It's not so much the mud but rather the small rocks that I am constantly kicking up into my shoes. Pretty soon I am running with a layer of gravel between my socks and my insole.

Not fun.

Haven't heard from DC - He of the one hundred mile weeks. I would guess my email saying I wanted to hear about races not how many miles he and his wife were running may have sent the message. I am just not impressed with miles. I am impressed with results. Otherwise why else run 100 mpw?

No comments: