To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Pop!

I went to to see Big Bill, my chiro on thursday. My big toe on my right foot was "out" of alignment. It was causing a strain on the whole foot.

Bill asked me what the hell I had done (lol) and then he popped the toe back in place and as soon I came down off the ceiling I could actually walk again without limping. The toe is still very sore but I ran an easy 4 miles on Friday and did not push during 8 miles of running on Saturday. I paced Jake through 3 x 1600 in 6:56-6:55-6:48 and the only time I felt any discomfort was when Jake picked it up on the last lap of a rep.

So how did this happen?

I finally figured out that it must have been when I stubbed my toe several weeks back we moved back in to the house after it was painted. I hit (stubbed) my big toe against a piece of furniture that had been moved during the process. I was barefoot so I must have really slammed it.

No comments: