To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Beat Up

Saturday afternoon my left hip and my left leg hurt. I had taken a cold water shower to soak my legs but as the day wore on I realized that I was beat up so I finally gave in and took some ibuprofen and about an hour later I felt much better.

On Sunday I woke up and hopped out of bed (yes, hopped). Everything seemed ok.

Probably a combination of the Tuesday-Wednesday back to back, running a bit harder than normal on Wednesday evening and also running the harder effort on Saturday. I will try to avoid this triple header in the future. Once again (yawn) i run best when I take it very very easy during the week and run something a bit faster on the weekend. Slower is better. I can never do enough slow stuff.

No comments: