To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Thursday, July 29, 2010

70 minutes

I ran 70 minutes around Miller and Rainbow this morning. Jake was tuckered out from his Wednesday workout ans wisely stayed on the sideline. My run was interesting. It was tough to drive up my heart rate above 130-133 so I stayed in that range for the duration of the run. I didn't feel tired and perhaps my HRM battery is wearing out, but I think my usual 145-148 HR would have trashed me.

Several times I pushed my HR up and even got a reading of 140-141 but then dropped back. I wasn't panting from the harder effort but my body (so, so use to slow) seemed to want the lower range.

Who am I to argue?

Felt a slight tug in my right hamstring towards the end of the run. No pain but enough of a sensation to keep my eye on.



No comments: